What is DELPHI?
JVS.GURU AF_EATSv5 is the v5.2020+ implementation of the EATS framework from Architected Futures. It may barf itself up a few times before we fully get started. For me, it will be Annie, or Annie I, depending on how the successor machines are personalized. For me Annie II will be Sophie, and Sophie M+I is Athena. So, think of that of a perspective on viewpoints.
From a more formal perspective, EATSv5 is an Architected Futures implementation of an ISO 42010 architecture, as an architected entity. With all due respect to Archi, EATSv5 comes from a different space. AND, should easily interface if anyone were interested in detailing the API. EATS was initially developed by an actual architecture school student in 1970, not by a computer science major. An architecture student who then acquired a technology degree, and married a computer science major in 1979. To an architect, enterprise rhymes with person, not corporation. Business is interpersonal exchange about issues of concern to individual people as stakeholders, IMHO. Words count. Words have meaning. Meaning has significance.
I haven’t posted here for a while; but, in the final analysis this is where this belongs as a public stream of consciousness. A stream of consciousness for humanity is called Civilization. Kenichi Ohmae was correct. You can publish your entire strategic plan in a newspaper, as he called it. We call it “the web”. And few, but disciples, will read and understand it. However, associates, who are familiar with your schematic, and/or have co-developed it’s parts,
will may be perfectly able to read blueprints. (try: http://architectedfutures.net/search/node/blueprint )
Welcome to the next iteration of Architected Futures. I have a few pictures of myself taking a picture of a bumper sticker on one of my walks with Leo.
The meaning of life is to find one’s purpose.
The purpose of life is to give it away.
or, words to that effect. (I’ll locate the picture.) It’s been an interesting road. But I think increasing clarity comes with practice, and walking in circles over the same territory. It struck me today how my walks have changed, as Leo has aged, and the Pandemic struck. I’ve grown quite intimate with my neighborhood as a function of recent change.
My intention is home grown and local, and always was. I initially studied Architecture because I wanted to design my own home. I’m in the middle of such a project and it, and my family occupy the bulk of my time. But I am continuing to make my notebooks open and will continue to work with those who have expressed interest. And I will host and participate excahnge of ideas, and expose additional aspects of EATSv5, SARL, sysMODEL, and other models here, to teach people how to traverse digital mazes, follow trails and read blueprints, which is a requirement for the continuation of civilization..
Not everyone needs to have this skill to a degree of Six Sigma. The human race will always have a Bell Curve. We need to learn to manage to the curve, and lean and fall forward when we make mistakes. It’s easier that way to break into a sprint when you need to accomplish something quick. But, life follows a curve too, and generational planning needs to be understood and practiced, by more people; especially with products like 23andMe.inc Personal Genetic Service (as one example) being sold as sundries in pharmacies.
If one were to follow, (literally, not as in sign up for anything); and have some degree of understanding of the above concerns; then …
- EATSv5 is EVERYBODY’s EFFICIENT ESSENTIAL EFFECTIVE Enterprise Architecture Tool Suite v5.2020+.
- SARL is the SCHEMA for understanding the EATSv5 framing system and for navigation of information within the EATSv5 Body of Knowledge (aka AF EATSv5 Knowledge Repository or KR). [See: Disclosures.]
The following are examples of bodies of knowledge from professional organizations:
- Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)
- Business Architecture Body of Knowledge (BIZBOK) from the Business Architecture Guild
- Business Relationship Management Body of Knowledge (BRMBOK) from the Business Relationship Management Institute
- Canadian IT Body of Knowledge (CITBOK) – for Canadian Information Processing Society
- Civil Engineering Body of Knowledge
- Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) – for international information security professionals
- Data Management Body of Knowledge (DMBOK) – for the profession of data management, from DAMA International, The Global Data Management Community
- Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge (EABOK) – for the enterprise architecture (EA) discipline
- Geographic Information Science and Technology Body of Knowledge (GISTBoK) – for the geospatial realm
- Industrial Engineering Body of Knowledge (IEBOK) – for the profession of industrial engineering
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) – from the Project Management Institute (PMI) for project managers
- Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBoK) – for the agile project/product management
- Software Engineering Body of Knowledge (SWEBOK) – for the profession of software engineering
- Systems Engineering Body of Knowledge (SEBOK) – for the profession of systems engineering
- SARL implements the Architected Futures Body of Knowledge (AFBOK) as a Knowledge Repository
- DELPHI is a DESIGN METHOD to support CONTINUOUS COMPLEX Executive Problem Analysis and Decision Making in the RESOLUTION of ARCHITECTURE CONCERNS