EATSv5 follows the same framework for transaction processing as SIC. 90DBM works the clock and performs serial sweeps of transaction logic on a “clock tick” basis. For each clock tick batch of work:
- 09000 implemented input boundary function processing
- Reference updates are processed (31 GRF, 32 SMF, 35 CMF)
- 20000 manages transaction auth and commit
- 37/38 maintain books (real world model, accounting model)
- 60000 manages back-up, recovery and cycle maintenance
- 78 provide and reproduce status reports
For EATSv5 this should be all model driven based on MDA content maintained in AIR documents.
Standard four phase logic for transactions.
Standard accounting for all modeled objects
Standard chart of accounts for value accounting.