Total Diagram is a diagramming web application. Useful for systematization and prototyping.
Write down your ideas on sticky notes, visualize your programming API as a tree structure.
Put a [[total-diagram]] shortcode on one or more pages. Each use of the shortcode will display the same diagram, so the diagram can appear in multiple places on the site, and will be synchronized to a common image.
For the best experience you’ll need a full-screen theme or at least use custom css to make the diagram window wide enough. See the Installation section for more details.
For safety reasons remember to use latest stable versions of browser, WordPress and other plugins.
- Add new node: right click on background (two fingers on modern touchpad) -> context menu -> Add node
- Quick add node: doubleclick (last used type)
- Select node: click on node
- Drag node: click on node and drag
- Pan view: click on background adn drag or scroll with two fingers on modern touchpad
- Zoom view: pinch gesture on modern touchpad (requires Chrome or Firefox) or scroll with CTRL key
- Context menu: right click (two fingers on modern touchpad)
- Connect nodes with link: select two nodes and right click for context menu -> Add link
- Smart zoom view: + – keys
- Center view: 0 key
What browsers are supported?
Does it work on mobile devices?
What technologies are used?
Contributors & Developers
“Total Diagram” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.