X3 DOM Purpose
2D human/computer interface is flat. 3D human/computer interface is volumetric. Both are used in the EATSv5 Knowledge Repository (KR).
We have Pro and Woo versions of Canvasio3D as subsystem for 3D Canvas modeling functionality in the workstation. Canvasio3D Pro fills two ASRs, and it provides a pathway to how-can-a-3d-model-of-a-building-be-displayed-in-a-web-browser.
It provides a baseline framework that is sub-classed, adapted, and extended for inclusion as part of the EATSv5 mixed media discussion platform. When loaded in an AF WordPress context; X3D provides the mechanism for multi-party visualization as a consistent viewpoint instance for all parties; with the “logged on” user’s preferential view used to service the “user view”.
|Product||PRO Order||Admin||ASR||License||License key|
|3D Tag Cloud||Settings||Provides an alternative to text tag cloud, in 3D form.|
|3D FlipBook||Settings||Having trouble getting this plugin to work. PRO version is installed, but refused to install. Free version is not working either. Looking to use this to expose the library books.||3D FlipBook WordPress Plugin Pro Edition||21E7E955-4B564B15-A41E9837-80003C94|
|3D FlipBook jQuery Plugin Pro Edition|
|Vrm 360 3D Model Viewer||Settings|
This is a free “Light” version of the modeling plugin.
Link to the plugin forum page by the plugin developer. Includes:
- Download button for current version,
- Basic, 7-step instructions (repeated below),
- Link to YouTube video referenced below for installation help,
- Shortcode for the Light version
- 3D Window shortcode commands
- 3D Model shortcode commands
7 Steps to your 3D-Model on your WordPress Website
- Install and activate the plugin: “Canvasio3D Light” in WordPress
- Upload all data of your 3D-Model in WordPress with the Media Manager e.g.: model.mtl | model.obj | model.jpg
- Create a new empty page in WordPress for a test
- When editing the new page, click at the top of the toolbar on the 3D Icon
- After inserting the shortcode, mark the points with the mouse:
- and click the “Add File” button
- Select a model in the Media Manager and enter the scale of the model in the shortcode, e.g.: „8“ like:
- Refresh the page and view the result
The scaling may still adapt – done.
- AF DOM