- 1 AF Developer Guide
- 1.1 Content Developer Guide
- 1.2 Site Development Plan
- 1.3 Tools Engineering Process
- 1.4 Visualization with ConceptDraw
- 1.4.1 How to Draw a Computer Network Diagrams
- 1.4.2 Telecommunications Networks
- 1.4.3 Examples of Flowcharts, Org Charts and More
- 1.4.4 Interactive Voice Response Network Diagram
- 1.4.5 Active Directory Diagram
- 1.4.6 Gantt charts for planning and scheduling projects
- 1.4.7 HR Flowchart Symbols
- 1.4.8 Network Drawing Software
- 1.4.9 Electrical Engineering
- 1.4.10 ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 ER Diagram Tool
- 1.4.11 Like this:
AF Developer Guide
Extended from architectedfutures.net Administrative Resources
The Computer and Networks area of Solution Park includes 11 solutions:
- Active Directory Diagrams — Document the structure of Microsoft Windows networks, Active Directory domains, Organizational Units (OU), and Exchange Server organization. Manage the controlled access to printers and files, access and security, network equipment maintenance and repair, and data backup, storage, and recovery.
- Azure Architecture — ConceptDraw teams up with Microsoft to bring the Azure Diagrams solution, a selection of Azure themed graphics and templates, allowing you to create effective Azure architecture diagrams.
- AWS Architecture Diagrams — The solution includes the icons Amazon notation suggests to be used when creating architecture diagrams describing your use of Amazon Web Services or Amazon Cloud Services.
- Computer Network Diagram — A comprehensive set of graphics covering all elements of computer networking. Create diagrams containing computer hardware, user inputs and communication devices.
- Cisco Network Diagrams — The Cisco Network Diagrams solution contains Cisco network symbols and icons to help you visualize computer network topology, equipment connections, and arrangement.
- Interactive Voice Response Diagrams — Create a diagram that visualizes the logical structure of an interactive voice response system. A complex IVR system may have many different options available through voice recognition or button pressing responses – map them out with the help of this solution.
- Network Layout Floor Plans — This solution allows you to create a computer network blue print of your home or business. Create an overview of the connections between computers, modems and routers with a workspace.
- Rack Diagrams — A rack diagrams can visualize the rack mounting of computer and network equipment as a frontal view of the rack, with the equipment installed. You can decide the best configuration before beginning the physical task.
- Telecommunication Network Diagrams — Create a diagram depicting telecommunication on any scale. From call centers to GPS navigation systems, TV networks to satellite communication, wireless broadband to radio linking.
- Vehicular Networking — Show a variety of transportation networks, and their connections on a local or global scale. By boat, by air or by land; your drawing has no bounds.
- Wireless Networks — A solution with graphics relating to all aspects of wireless networking. Design or document the wireless network from your home or business.
TEN RELATED HOW TO’s:
How to Draw a Computer Network Diagrams
Planning a computer network can be a challenge for a junior specialist. However, knowing how to draw a computer network diagrams isn’t a rocket science anymore. There are a lot of special software for creating such diagrams with predesigned templates and examples. The core for Network Fault Tolerance System presented here, is the equipment of Cisco. You can see here the certified Cisco equipment icons. Generally, ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 libraries contain more than half of a thousand objects representing the standardized images of Cisco equipment. ConceptDraw solution for network diagramming is a great network diagramming tool for any level skills – from students to network guru.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 diagramming and vector drawing software provides the Telecommunication Network Diagrams Solution from the Computer and Networks Area for quick and easy drawing the Telecommunications Networks.
Examples of Flowcharts, Org Charts and More
There are numerous articles about the advantages of flowcharting, creating business graphics and developing different charts. Nevertheless, these articles are almost useless without the main component – the examples of flowcharts, org charts and without a fine example, it is difficult to get all the conveniences of creating diagrams. You can find tons of templates and vivid examples on Solution Park. This illustration shows a variety of business diagrams that can be created using ConceptDraw PRO. It comprises a different fields of business activities: management, marketing, networking, software and database development along with design of infographics and business illustrations. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 provides a huge set of sample drawings including business process modeling diagrams,, network diagrams, UML diagrams, orgcharts, DFD, flowcharts, ERD, geographical maps and more.
Interactive Voice Response Network Diagram
ConceptDraw solution Computer and Networks provides Interactive Voice Response samples, templates and library of 35 vector stencils for drawing the IVR network diagrams. Use ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 diagramming and vector drawing software enhanced with solution Computer and Networks to visualize the logical and physical structure of IVR systems for inbound and outbound call centers and voice mail systems.
Active Directory Diagram
It’s no secret that there is a list of skills that every average system administrator should have. And it’s important to be able to manage domains via active directory technologies. The best way to keep all the details in mind is to draw a diagram representing users, groups and domains. This diagram represents an Active Directory Services (Active Directory Domain Services). It can be helpful for system and network administrators to organize a network physical and logical elements (domains, data bases, servers, network equipment, end-user computers etc.) into a secure and logical structure. The logical structure of Active Directory is a hierarchical organization of all network components. The data that is stored in Active Directory comes from some diverse sources. The Active Directory diagram created using ConceptDraw Active Directory Diagram solution. It shows allocating group policies and functions assigned to end users. It helps to plan, manage and maintain the certain user access scenario.
Gantt charts for planning and scheduling projects
ConceptDraw PROJECT v9 is simple project scheduling software delivering the full range of classic project reports about statuses and resorces usage. Learn how features of project gantt charts works in simple ConceptDraw PROJECT v9 scheduling software, how to export project management dashboard in excel representation.
HR Flowchart Symbols
A comprehensive selection of predesigned vector stencils libraries allow you to create eye-catching infographics relating to any human resource management process. Also included are standardized hr flowchart symbols, meaning your diagrams will be relevant and understood by all business associates.
Network Drawing Software
Electrical engineering is a field of engineering that generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 extended with Electrical Engineering Solution from the Engineering Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park is the best Electrical Engineering software. You have an excellent possibility to make sure this right now.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 ER Diagram Tool
Database design is an important part of any project, as databases become more and more complex nowadays. To make the model more representative, entity relationship diagrams are widely used in software engineering area. These diagrams show sets of entities as rectangles connected via lines labeled with their cardinalities. This an example of the ER-diagram developed to store information regarding some online role-playing game. It includes three main elements of ER diagram: entities, relationships and attributes. The entities, attributes and relationships on this ER-diagram is depicted according to the Chen’s notation. Chen’s notation for Entity Relationship diagrams admits using of rectangles to depict entities, ovals for attributes and ,at least, diamonds to show relationships . ConceptDraw Entity-Relationship Diagrams solution was applied as ERD software to create this diagram.