EasyIndex is simple and intuitive to use, and you have complete control so your indexes wil be uniquely your own
- 1 What is EasyIndex?
- 2 Features
- 3 Customer Testimonials
- 4 Start Creating Easy Indexes
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
- 5.0.1 Is EasyIndex easy to install?
- 5.0.2 How does EasyIndex work?
- 5.0.3 What does EasyIndex do that WordPress can’t?
- 5.0.4 Can I use EasyIndex “out of the box”?
- 5.0.5 How can I customize EasyIndex?
- 5.0.6 How much does it cost?
- 5.0.7 Is there a disount for EasyRecipe Plus users?
- 5.0.8 Is there a disount for multiple sites?
- 5.0.9 What if I buy and it doesn’t work for me?
- 5.0.10 Is it supported?
- 6 Contact Us For pre-purchase questions
- 7 Support
What is EasyIndex?
EasyIndex creates photo or text indexes from your WordPress blog content.
You select what it is you want to index, pick an index style, and publish.
It really is that easy.
Easy to create and customize image or text indexes based on any WordPress grouping (taxonomy)
Traditional WordPress index creation methods can be quite dificult and clumsy to implement
Create attractive indexes “out of the box” with easy customisations that don’t require a degree in geek
Easy to Create
Simply decide what to index, choose the index style and publish. EasyIndex takes care of everything else.
Once you’ve set up an index, new posts are indexed automatically
Photo or Text Indexes
You can have photo or text indexes – or both!
Colors, Background and Fonts
Make your index match your blog style with colors, background and fonts
Add Borders, Shadows and More
EasyIndex Plus allows you to customize almost every formatting option for text, images and boxes.
Pinterest Style Post Gallery
Create a Pinterest style gallery of your posts in just a few easy steps.
Start Creating Easy Indexes
Simplify your web content creation process today by making your life easier with the EasyIndex WordPress plugin.
- FREE VERSION
- All the basic features
- 9 index styles
- Basic formatting
- Custom CSS