- org.architectedfutures.workbench – AF Eclipse Workbench Plugin
- dbeaver – Free universal database tool and SQL client
- jena – Mirror of Apache Jena
- jmonkeyengine – A complete 3D game development suite written purely in Java.
- wordset-dictionary – The Open Source Dictionary
- jung – JUNG: Java Universal Network/Graph Framework
- AF-WP-Plugin-Core – [af-core] An Architected Futures development effort to promote the effectiveness of WP, address concerns associated with automation, and offer clear and consistent Principles of Operation and oppor…
- PhpSpreadsheet – A pure PHP library for reading and writing spreadsheet files
- undum – A client-side framework for narrative hypertext interactive fiction.
- jsarcade – AF HTML5 World Model Baseline: Web Games Developers Cookbook Source
|af-repository||AF EATS v4.7 – GCP Repository
The initial framework of item level CRUD and composite level paged list capability was adapted from the Google (flexible environment) Container Engine/Kubernetes sample. That code was adapted as a simplified frontend web facility to create a cloud presence for EATS.
The base tutorial walks through how to deploy the repository sample application to Google Container Engine. The tutorial is also applicable to Kubernetes outside of Container Engine, but may require additional steps for external load balancing.
Please refer to the Tutorial for instructions regarding the original sample that was used as a base installation for the repository.
Borrowed base, does not include my code
|[af-core] An Architected Futures development effort to promote the effectiveness of WP, address concerns associated with automation, and offer clear and consistent Principles of Operation and oppor…|
|AF Eclipse Workbench Plugin
Initial code support code cleanup and automation of code annotation supporting AF conventions for diagnostic logging. Specifically the code provides module name and line number fix-up on tagged source code lines. By convention this supports identification of module and line number in log messages for quick identification of the source of diagnostics.
This is the starting point for the AF/EATS Eclipse Workbench extension framework for functionality to be incorporated into the Eclipse workbench as a “developer” workbench variation of the EATS desktop facility.
|AF-EATS-V5||Architected Futures EATS v5
Boilerplate readme.md – no code
|af-gcp-javacore||Version control for Joe Van Steen’s source components of the Architected Futures EATS infrastructure.
Similar to af-repository, but includes a larger amount of hacked EATSv4 code. EATS code is chopped to fit into GCP framing.
|undum||A client-side framework for narrative hypertext interactive fiction.|
|jsarcade||AF HTML5 World Model Baseline: Web Games Developers Cookbook Source|