Provides identification of standardized tools used within the framework of EATS as externally provided features and functions. External tools vary from operating systems to subroutine packages. Tools identified here are specific to standardized tooling associated with digital image processing.
Tooling supports image processing and visualization from2 perspectives with the intention of developing tooling that incorporates a feedback loop of reflection between the two. The two sides define an inside-out and outside-in resolution space of a surface defined in a digital form. The evolution of AI technology over time will close the gap between two sets of operations conducted in either/or form, to a singular process operating continuously. The two sides are:
- Humans intuiting, imagining, creating and mechanically directing the re-arrangement of the universe within their grasp. Including both the ability to bombard other galaxies with frequency waves of sentience indication, and integration of digital and non-digital media in mixed form for enjoyment and other purposes. As sentient being humans are inherently singular.
- Machines, built by humans, powered and operated by humans, to accomplish human intentions. Apps are machines. Software and systems are machines. Some are hardware machines, some are software machines, and most are firmware machines of various durability. Organizations are machines.
EATSv5 models function flows within the universe as an input/output model of flows between two types of systems which fit formal definitions provided by Russel Ackoff.
- Purposeful systems. Individual Persons, individuals acting in groups.
- Non-purposeful systems. Organizations1Organizations are groups acting with charters and directors. Formal business entities are organizations., machines, natural processes.
|Purposeful||Purposeful-> Purposeful||Purposeful-> Non-Purposeful|
|Non-Purposeful||Non-Purposeful-> Purposeful||Non-Purposeful-> Non-Purposeful|
Functionally, EATSv5 models flows within the universe in two layers. , according to purposeful and non-purposeful systems, as:
|Person||Person -> Person||Person -> External|
|External||External -> Person||External -> External|
Known purposeful systems are currently limited to Persons, but assumed to a a space capable of occupation by any sentient form that fits the Ackoff specifications. Person, as a purposeful system is an uncontrollable entity, except by virtue of the person’s own physical, and self-imposed moral limitations. Machines are the product of human purpose toward achievement and accomplishment. Socialization of technology toward the advancement of society defines the cultural achievement level of the society, as well as the ability of the society to foster, imprint and assure the continuation of its own culture.
|Person Output||Machine Output|
|Person Input||Person – Person||Person – Machine|
|Machine Input||Machine- Person||Machine- Machine|
depending on whether the context is person-person or person machine; where the lower diagram becomes the embedded model of the Other-Other quadrant in the Person-Person layer perspective.
EATSv5 uses external processing tools to accomplish digital effects on digital media. External (non-JVS/AF) code is used for standards-based interface functions. This allows those tools to be freely exchanged and updated in an open, plug-and-play form, including choices between quality and other trade-offs between commercial and open-source alternatives. Choices made here were made for multiples reasons, some personal. Relative to EATS, these choices define strict test cases for comprehension, scope and quality. (See PCMag, Tom’s Guide)
The Visualization Toolkit
VTK – Object Oriented 3D Graphics
ParaView – Parallel Visualization
- Complete Workspace
- Full set of editing tools
- PaintShop Workspace Management
- Photography Workspace
- Simplified, intuitive interface
- One-click solutions
- Essentials Workspace
- Primary editing tools
- Adobe Acrobat DC Features
- AF System Structure Model
- AF Web Network
- Image Processing Tools
- JVS Brains
- JVS Insight Models
- Open Notebook (Public) Pages