Click here to get started
H5P.com offers features like:
- LMS support
- Embed H5P content into any page
- Access H5P content through a direct link (no LMS required)
- Content and user management and more.
H5P is supported by any VLE with LTI support like Canvas, Brightspace and Blackboard
H5P is also available for programmers and professional self-hosters as a plugin for the below publishing systems. The plugin has fewer features and no support included, but is fully customize-able for programmers and possible to host behind firewalls etc.
Other things you might want toTry out the H5P authoring tool
Develop new content types
- Install a CMS and an H5P plugin for that CMS. Currently, the easiest way is to download Drupal and the H5P Drupal plugin. The Drupal plugin has some extra development features that the other plugins don’t have.
- Complete our “Hello world tutorial“
- Look at the H5P examples
- Get familiar with the developer guide
- Create new libraries using your newly acquired H5P skills
- Share your work here at H5P.org!
Improve existing H5P content types
The code for the H5P content types are shared on GitHub.
Designers and developers are encouraged to improve these content types by: